Hello,

I am trying to use "adb -d shell" command to start a shell on device
(android dev 1 phone ) from my vista command line. But whenever I try
giving such command it does not open any shell or interaction on the
phone device. But instead it goes to the next line in the cmd as '$'.
any help would really appreciable.
I have installed adb_usb_windows.

Previously I used work well with the emulator. Using adb command never
troubled me. But now with new device, I am not able to open a shell
using adb -d shell command on the phone.

Thanks in Advance,
adag