Hi !

I'm creating an app to stream video and audio files. It was quite fine
with Android 1.5 and 1.6, but with 2.0 none of my files want to
stream.

For videos I get the PVMFErrCorrupt error, whereas it was working with
1.6.
The audio codec is WMA9.2 (12 Kbps, 16kHz mono 1-pass CBR) and the
video codec is WMV9.
The video container is asf and the transport protocol is mms.

For the audio files, I have no error from MediaPlayer, I only have :
ERROR/PlayerDriver(31): Command (6) was cancelled

Any idea how to solve this ? Or even what could be the problem
exactly ?

Thanks,

Morgane