Hi,

I just got myself an Android phone running 1.6 with 240x320 screen.
This required me to use 1.6, but I wish to support 1.5 too.

According to http://d.android.com/guide/practices/screens_support.html
(Strategies for Legacy Applications):

--
Change your application's build properties, such that it compiles
against the Android 1.6 (API Level 4) library, rather than against the

Compile your application against the Android 1.6 library and run it on
the AVDs you created. Observe the way your application looks and runs,
and test all of the user interactions.
--

However, how does it work? Now my codes cannot compile on a 1.5
device, nor does the AVD 1.5 even shown up in the target list! How do

Thanks!