Hello programmers :)

We're building an application that sends information over the internet
to our server. At the server we progress that information and give
back a result. Depending on the information sent to us, we may reward
the user with some extra options for their account. (yes, its a
game :)

Now we've hit a rock on the way. The information sent to the server
should be easy to be captured by a scriptkidy and that way he can
learn how to loop all possible combinations to get allot of rewards,
which of course is not supposed to happen :)

No we've got the idea to send a checksum of the information + password
created by the Android application and at the server recreate the
checksum of the information with the password. This works perfectly
fine, as long as the user doesn't know the password.

So now (finally) my question, is it possible for someone to convert or
extract an APK file back to source so he can see the password we
hardcoded in the application.

Thanks in advance!