Hello,

I am having the same problem but with Audio Stream. My Audio stream
plays well but just for say a minute, then it start giving me "Command
PLAYER_PREPARE completed with an error or info PVMFErrNoResources". As
such the buffering still continues but donot play the buffering. Is it
because too many instances of MediaPlayer are created?
Can anyone please help us?

Thanks.
Regards,
Purvi