Hi Marc,

Seems -http-proxy parameter does not work with emulator. In order to
use proxy for emulator, you can follow the guideline I posted on my
blog.

This link:
http://duykham.blogspot.com/2009/11/setting-proxy-for-android-by-gui....

Hope this help.

P/S: It works well with all versions from 1.6 to earlier. But, not
work with Eclair (2.0), (I don't know the reason >"< )