I've voted all 5s but 4 for polish for your app in round 1, really
liked your app.

Ours (vivify picture) also failed to make it to top 20 education
titles, being in bottom 50% too. I think that's for all apps, not just
education category.

When judging, I've seen about 5 original apps in the category
inclucing yours, and everything else were just quizes. So proabbly in
education 20 quiz apps will be competing with each other in round 2.