Hi ,
I am running java server socket code on 4747 port on my machine .
and running client socket code in android emulator on different
machine .

now client code on android emulator also created tcp socket on which
server socket on my machine will send respose.client is listening on
4748.

when i run client it sends message to my server and i get it in server
but when server tries to connect to client socket its giving me
"connect refused" exception.

my machines behind firewall in our LAN , adb forword worked for me
when i ran both programs on localhost . but for 2 diffrent machines
its not working.

I also tried stcppipe.exe but maybe as i dont have public ip , its not
working.
I can see client listening on port 4748 using "netstat -a" but my
server cant connect to that port in client's machine .

i have tried with direct machines IP address(10.11.X.X ) while
creating sockets .
even tried giving emulators " 10.0.2.2"  or "10.0.2.15"  address in
client program. but nothing worked.
anybody has got solution to this problem ? any pointers will be really
helpful.

-satish