Hi,

How can I interrupt the progress dialog box as it is waiting for a
process to complete in the background?
What I want to do is the following:
I have an activity which has a set of buttons on the top and a webview
under it. Once i click on of the buttons it loads something in the
webview but pops up the progress dialog box while waiting for the web
page to finish loading. But now I want to be able to click on another
button while i'm waiting for the page to load (which is displaying the
progress dialog box). Clicking on the button will stop the current
page from loading.

Thanks