Listen to the phone state changes using the PhoneStateListener.

You want to act on the following states

    * CALL_STATE_IDLE
    * CALL_STATE_RINGING
    * CALL_STATE_OFFHOOK

and stop your stream in case of an incoming call. When the call state
switches back to call state idle, continue with your playback.

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC