As Jason suggested you can write a simple protocol which finds out
about the clients within your wireless LAN. Something like

+ clients which are interested to be part of the file transfer within
your WLAN are listening to the LAN broadcast ip address
+ sender sends out a request to all clients which are interested in
receiving the file
+ all clients interested are responding back with their IP address
+ start your file transfer (ftp or http post) using the client IP
address (if you have multiple clients you can loop through the list of
clients)

Note: you could also use the broadcast IP (more efficient) address for
the file transfer but then everyone on the wireless LAN could receive
the file.

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC