Hi jsharkey:

I'm having difficulty finding any documentation on how to define a
SyncAdapter.  My assumption is that if I want the contacts to be
synchronized to my backend server, I need to define a SyncAdapter, but
I don't know how I would go about defining a service to do this.  I
understand that there is a AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter class, but it
doesn't extend Service, and there is no documentation on what intents/
meta-data I need to catch when there is a call to sync contacts with
the Account I have created.

Hopefully the 2.0 source will be available shortly, so I don't have to
bug you guys about these things ;)

Thanks,
Jonathan Herriott