Mariano Kamp wrote:
> *bump*
>
> On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Mariano Kamp <mariano.k...@gmail.com
> <mailto:mariano.k...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>       is there any way to launch a context menu on the links in a
>     WebView that knows about the links it is launched upon? I would like
>     to launch a context menu on links that I can then open in the actual
>     Android browser or send the link by email etc.

I am not aware of a way to control the option menu on a per-link basis.

However, you can implement an option menu generally on the WebView, then
try calling getHitTestResult() on the WebView, which may give you the
information you seek. I haven't tried this, so I have no idea how well
it will work.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android App Developer Books: http://commonsware.com/books