Can you be more specific about how you get better performance through
SDP? What size data are you sending? Do you mean higher throughput or
higher latency?

The dominant factor in short transfers over both SDP and RFCOMM is the
page scan, which would be 1-2 seconds no matter which protocol you
use.

Nick