Hi I got a a MEDIA_BUTTON receiver but when I press it, it appears to
broadcast twice when I press the button once. Now because the emulator
doesn't have the headset button and I have to use USB debugging to use
it on my phone I cant use the debugger and it is making it a pain to
find out what's happening. Dose anybody know what occurs when this
receiver is broadcasted. Also another problem I got is that I am
running a service and I have a button to stop it, so I unbind it from
the local activity then try stopping it but it appears to still be
running ?