Hi all, i'll have more info tomorrow, once i'll have this device
again, but i was shown very weird stuff  today.
We've updated app with hi-res graphics for the Droid ( only
drawables ) around 4 days ago .
Resources organized
res
drawable
drawable-hdpi-v6
App was tested in working fine on devices droid, all tmo devices
including cliq, all sprint devices with both 1.5 and 1.6 roms, and
some unbranded European hero.
With eris behavior is like this - if i download app from the market
everything is fine. User reported he turned device off and then he
turn it back on, app seems to "lost" some images. For example launch
icon changed to the random image ( which was supplied with the app as
well) background was simply lost etc. Uninstall/reinstall helps, but i
think it's going to be till next reboot.
i'm realize that somehow it's related to the way i put the drawables
but not sure of what exactly is going on.
I'll try to get reproduce that tomorrow in the office.
If anybody have any idea what's going on on Eris build with res
selection - i really appreciate any help / hints.