Hello All,

I am attempting to reach out to Android Developers who might be able
to answer a fundamental question... what is the best way to identify
Android developers in the US?

My company is thinking of training developers who have experience in
Java or Linux onsite at our facility in Dallas, TX for 3-6months in
Android development. We have clients in the telecom industry who are
in desperate need of individuals with expertise in Android development
but we haven't had much luck finding developers in the US.

Do you think training is a viable option? If no, then how to identify
individuals with existing skills?