I have seen this error in two situations.

The first one is when my AVD is created on a network folder. That
problem is resolved when I move the AVD folder to my local drive and
update the AVD .ini in my home folder on the network.

The second way I can get this error is when I try to run two instances
of the emulator using the same AVD. You won't see two emulators in the
task manager because the second instance failed to launch.

Your scenario doesn't seem to fit either one of those. I see in your
console the previous run ended with an exception. Perhaps, it could be
that the AVD had a virtual crash, leaving the AVD file locked. It