Hi all,

As you may know, when you buy an app from the market, an email is sent
to you with a "Google order number" (which I believe is 15 digits
long), which is specific to this transaction.  I was wondering if this
number is stored anywhere on your device after you purchase an app,
and if it is, is there anything in the API to allow an android app to
retrieve this number.  If this number cannot be retrieved, is there a
similar market transaction code that's retrievable?

Thanks for any insight you can give on this matter!

-UBZack