Hi all,

I have some requirement as given below:

I have to write an email app that should send a mail to the particular
mail id.

I have written a code like this:

Intent i = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
i.putExtras(Intent.EXTRA_MAIL,"abc.gmail.com");
i.putExtras(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT,"subject");
i.putExtras(Intent.EXTRA_MESSAGE,"some message");
i..setType("message/rfc822");
 startActivity(Intent.createChooser(i, "Title:"));

It is working fine, I mean sending the mail to the reciever.

But it is launching another Email app (android default app I guess).
But I dont want it to be launched, I want directly send the mail to
reciepent.

My mail goal is that, the user should not know that the mail is
sending. The default Email app (android's) should not be visible to
the user. The mail sent process should be done in background.

Can any one please help me?

Thanks,
Manoj