Hi,
i am also facing the same problem with android 1.6, i am sending
coordinate through telnet but LastKnownLocation is returning null, m
using android 1.6 eclipse window vista, am i doing anything wrong in
Java code, can please send me java code. is it require any changes in
menifest except permission. i have tried with all permissions.
Thanks