I have seen other discussions where is seems as if the general
consensus is that the market is bugged. Apps will simply arbitrarily
not show for some phones. Our company has suffered the same way, and I
have yet to find a solution. Two exact identical phones, both had just
been factory resetted,only one can find our app.