I use a combination of my own default uncaught exception handler and
flurry's.

When an uncaught exception occurs, I grab all the device, firmware and
app version etc info and relevant lines from the stacktrace and put
them in a Map (max 10 entries, but you can just fire off multiple
events) which is then reported as an event using Flurry. Then I
trigger Flurry's default uncaught exception handing.

The problem with Flurry's default mechanism is it doesn't link the
exception to the "user paths" so you are limited to the stacktrace to
know the context of the exception (not always enough). Also, the
amount of information it includes when reporting an uncaught
exception, is fairly limited.

Using this technique I have received valuable instant feedback of bugs
in my code. Sometimes device specific, but usually gaps in my testing!
A couple of times I've been able to release quick (emergency) bug
fixes before 95%+ of my users had a chance to update the buggy
version.

I think I wouldn't have known about most (if not all) of these bugs
had it not been for the analytics. I've not received a single bug
report from users yet even though I know full well they've experienced
several!