Below is my layout.  I'm having a problem getting it to "auto size" to
the height of the screen.  When the soft keyboard is pressed, I want
the scrollview to decrease in height and the textview and button to
move up the screen.  Right now it hides the textedit box and button
with the soft keyboard.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<TableLayout
        xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
        android:id="@+id/chatprog"