Dear, Dianne,
I tried again. This time I implemented a "hello, android" application, and
copied it to my Android phone.
As soon as I finished the installation, the anti-virus app "LookOut"
displayed the scanned info. to the status bar.
I don't think "LookOut" can register my test package broadcasts. How does it
do the trick?

Thanks.
BR, Feng.