Hi ,
I was just wondering if I want to sync to the latest Eclair repo which
one of the following would be the correct command?

    mkdir mydroid
    cd mydroid
    repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git
    repo sync

    . build/envsetup.sh

     lunch generic-eng

    make

OR

    mkdir mydroid
    cd mydroid
    repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git -b
eclair
    repo sync

    . build/envsetup.sh

     lunch generic-eng

    make

What is the difference between them?
Currently I am using cupcake version and wanted to move up to eclair.
Would I need to do any thing else as far as syncing and building the
eclair branch? Currently I am using "Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope)"
and java version "1.6.0_16".

Thanks,
Nick