Thank u very much.
I do not think rebooting Wi-Fi device is a must-have to recognize an
AP. My PC network adapter has no problem with recognizing and
connecting to the AP after settings of AP changed.
After all it is too terrible to have to reboot your device fater every
single setting modification of the wireless
It is very easy to verify this bug. Open the built in Setting app and
make sure your wireless router is in the list of APs, then change the
SSID fo your router, happily you'll have no chance(even after
completely rebooting your router or disabling/enabling Wi-Fi of your
phone) to see the new SSID in the list of Wi-Fi settings before
REBOOTing your phone. Rebooting a smart phone like android takes up
not a short period of time!!!!!!