Yeah, I used that mechanism at first, but what ends up happening is
the Intent gets processed by the web browser which then opens the
movie.  When the video is done playing, an empty browser window is
left open that the user has to back button through.  It is a crappy
user experience.

I guess I have to write my own movie viewer.
Thanks for your help

Jeff