Hi ,

My application has a shared library developed in C.

The native library uses some configuration files (pref.cfg) to read
and update it whenever user changes, so that these preferences will be
preserved for next application startup.

I want to automate this process, that is user just need to install my
apk, and he should not bother about all these files.

Is there provision in ManifestFile or apk to bundle my configuration
files and whenever apk is installed they will be kept in some writable
directory ?

On browsing I found that /data/data/<my apk>/<my private folder> is
writable ?

But how can I initially keep my configuration files in this
directory ?

Thanks for your time
-Bytes

What is the best way to achieve this...