Hello,

I have an extended BaseAdapter that implements SectionIndexer. I build
my own index data whenever the dataset changes.

It works fine, but when the data set changes, the grid keeps using the
same SectionIndexer data even after a manual update of the section
data in my adapter and an adapter.notifyDataSetChanged(), and even if
I make a new adapter and call grid.setAdapter( newAdapter ).

Anyone know how I can make the grid pick up the new section data ?

If I call use:

grid.setFastScrollEnabled( false );
adapter.notifyDataSetChanged();
grid.setFastScrollEnabled( true );

it works, but then, when I use the thumb control, the index position
appears almost invisible in the top left corner of the grid!

Thanks for any suggestion to fix either of these,

Lee