Hello!

I think you should set in AndroidManifest.xml (in Uses SDK attribute)
following options:
   Min SDK verion to 3 (it's corresponded to 1.5 SDK)
   Target SDK version to 3,4 or 5 (it is the best SDK for your
application)
   Max SDK version to 5 (it's currently the last Android 2.0 SDK, but
be careful with new 2.0 functionality )

Try this, I hope this helps you :)

Tatyana :)