You guys are funny. Android Market on HTC Tattoo does not show
applications that do not implicitly declare that they support its
screen. It definitely has nothing to do with CAMERA permission or
whatsoever. I do agree that Google could post some clear explanations
what exactly Android Market takes into account when he decides that
application should not show up (I'm pretty sure that it's a server
side of Android Market who makes these decisions). And it has nothing
to do with device vendor since it just includes Android Market in
their firmwares.

Please stop blaming phone vendors. Google is the only one to blame for
Android Market behavior.