Hi,

I find a permission named "android.permission.MASTER_CLEAR"  in uses-
permission list.But I didnt find any documentation regarding this.

Is it possible to master clear all the data in the phoneor set the
phone to factory settings....?

What I want to perform is to wipe the phone completely.For this I
tried to delete database tables.But it doesnt work.Here is my code:

getContentResolver().delete(People.CONTENT_URI, null, null);
        //       getContentResolver().delete(Uri.parse("content://calendar"),
null, null);
                 getContentResolver().delete(Browser.BOOKMARKS_URI, null, null);
                 getContentResolver().delete(Uri.parse("content://sms"), null,
null);
                 getContentResolver().delete
(MediaStore.Images.Media.INTERNAL_CONTENT_URI, null, null);
                 getContentResolver().delete
(MediaStore.Video.Media.INTERNAL_CONTENT_URI, null, null);
                 getContentResolver().delete
(MediaStore.Audio.Media.INTERNAL_CONTENT_URI, null, null);

I found unsupportedoperationException..........

is there any other way to do this????

I am in need of urgent help....
please help me!!!

Regards