Is the AudioTrack fundamentally designed to be a singleton? Methods on
the OnPlaybackPositionUpdateListener receive just one argument, which
is the AudioTrack itself. And since the AudioTrack does not have
getTag/setTag methods I don't see any way to distinguish among
multiple AudioTracks in the OnPlaybackPositionUpdateListener methods
short of keeping track of references. So, if it's so why it's not
implemented as a singleton? Any thoughts. I am trying to implement
concurrent use of the AudioTrack. Anybody has any experience with this
approach? Am I wasting time?