Hi,

I am collecting framebuffer data directly from /dev/graphics/fb0.
This way works properly while working with android emulator.

I am using C code for this purpose, as I didn't get any functionality
in java to read framebuffer directly.
And I am using JNI to call this C function in Android.

If you need the C code for reading framebuffer data, I can directly
mail you.