Hi,

I am having some problems maintaining the checked state of items in a
AlertDialog.
I want to show a dialog with a list of checkboxes that reflects the contents
and states of items I have in a array in my activity.
In *onCreateDialog *I use:

builder.setMultiChoiceItems (int itemsId, boolean[] checkedItems,
DialogInterface.OnMultiChoiceClickListener<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/DialogInterface.OnMultiChoiceClickListener.html>
 listener)

I can then supply *checkedItems* to decide what items that should be checked
when the dialog is shown. However this can only be done when creating the
dialog. If I cancel the dialog and show it again, *onCreateDialog *is not
called. Instead only *onPrepareDialog *is called with a reference to the
dialog. But I have no way to change the state of *checkedItems *from *
onPrepareDialog*?

I hope somebody has some ideas?