on mapview onTouch function of OnClickListener is never called after
executing once. Is there any work around for this?

I am attaching Code snippets:

public class SearchResultsMapView extends MapActivity {

        private MapView mapView;

        @Override

                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.mapview);

                        mapView = (MapView) findViewById(R.id.mapview);
                        mapController = mapView.getController();

                        mapView.setClickable(true);
                        mapView.setEnabled(true);
                        mapView.setSatellite(false);
                        mapView.setStreetView(false);
                        mapView.setTraffic(false);
                        mapOverlays = mapView.getOverlays();

                        mapView.setOnTouchListener(new OnTouchListener (){
                                @Override
                                public boolean onTouch(View v, MotionEvent
event) {
                                        Log.v(TAG, "inside onTouch");
                                        return false;
                                }
                        });

I cannot return true from onTouch method, as this will stop callbacl
method onTap(int index) of my class ResultItemizedOverlay which
extends ItemizedOverlay<OverlayItem>.

Any hint, how can I make this listener working every time when I click
anywhere on map?
I also want onTap(int index) to work for ItemizedOverlay<OverlayItem>.

Thanks,
Aamir