Hi all,

  I want a fix "Cancel" Button at the bottom of the ListView. I want
my list View to be scrollable and fix Button at Bottom.

  I had added the Button at the bottom of the list with addFooterView
(button);  but if list is longer than the screen, then we have to
scroll down to get the button and if list is very short then Button
will be at the middle of the screen just bellow the listview :(

 I got Ramain Guy's suggestion of setting height = "0dip" and weight =
"1" but by doing this nothing is appearing on the screen (blank view)

 note: my ListView is one tab of the TabHost.

Thanks,
Asif