Now that I am able to send an sms from inside AppService, I am unable
to show an alert upon an alarm.

i get the exception 12-16 19:41:37.890: DEBUG/RemindMe(5317): Unable
to add window -- token null is not for an application

am I not allowed to show alert in AppService ?
I understand Mark opined against it, but how to convince my boss about
this :) . I am able to show a toast though

regards