for content of email and note, by convention,  you can put then into
column data1 directly
ContactsContract.DataColumns.data1

i found that there is no object in
ContactsContract.CommonDataKinds.Email
representing data1 hence i just put data1 directly and it works

ContactsContract.CommonDataKinds.Phone.NUMBER = data1 as well

hope it helps