Le Tuan Anh wrote:
> Thanks Murphy. But that answer is too easy to say.
>
> Sometimes, we still need to spend much time and get helps from answer,
> and "must" find out the solution for any problem. I still wait the
> answer from any expert here.

You cannot simply "change AWT layer into Android widgets" any more than
you can convert your application to an AJAX Web application by "change
AWT layer into...ummm...HTML tables, or something".

You cannot simply "start an Activity (not from another Activity), but
from a Thread..(for example) or a normal Java application" any more than
you can "start a Web page (not from another Web page), but from a
Thread..(for example) or a normal Java application" in a Web application.

There may be elements of your existing Java code that will be usable.
That depends on how you wrote that code.

However, you should be focusing on how to create a robust Android
application that provides a quality user experience, leveraging what
existing code assets you can, rather than attempting to hammer Android
into a contorted shape in an attempt to have it work like an existing
AWT application.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 1.0 In Print!