Answers for 1 - 7: Read the Android documentation, get a book on Android,
and learn to use Google.

Do you seriously expect someone to sit down and answer all these questions
for you when you clearly have made no effort to work them out for yourself?

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices
http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking