hi, all(& happy new year~! :D)

I making an Alarm App.

In my Alarm App, if user set the alarm, the alarm Dialog will be shown
at the set alarm time.

but if device(phone) was in lock and screen off, I can't see the alarm
dialog.

I need to write code to the alarm dialog will be shown automatically
although the device(phone) is screen off(and locked).

I see the source code about AlarmClock in Donut SDK.

It is use the code like below:
getWindow().addFlags(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_TURN_SCREEN_ON);

but the FLAG_TURN_SCREEN_ON is only available in SDK 2.0 or later.

I just only use Donut(SDK 1.6).

How can i Screen on & unlock in Donut(SDK 1.6)?