After some studying, i found following code segment in Brower's
source:

 //
 // start MASF proxy service
 //
 //Intent proxyServiceIntent = new Intent();
 //proxyServiceIntent.setComponent
 //    (new ComponentName(
 //        "com.android.masfproxyservice",
 //        "com.android.masfproxyservice.MasfProxyService"));
 //startService(proxyServiceIntent, null);

Does that imply the browser won't consider proxy anymore?

Best regards,
Aaron