Hello,
I'm now having the exact same problem, a customer is reporting an
issue with my application on their Samsung Moment, but I can't debug
the issue as I don't have the device!
I've tried the test services perfectomobile & deviceanywhere, but
neither has a Samsung Moment!

I can see this fragmentation becoming one of the major issues for
Android development.

Don