Hi All,
Just bought a htc Tattoo... I really like it, it is small which of
caurse is good or bad... Anyway..

I have synced my mail with the company's Exchange server and Mail in,
Contact both ways and Calender Both ways works really well, but I can
not send mails from my Tattoo.. The Mails stays in the Outbox and I
get a message saying that it can not send the mail.. here is no
messages in my Sync or server error folder.

Can someone help? Either with a solution, Fix or at least how to debug
the sync/send error.

My gmail works fine.

Thanks in advance
Kim