Hi,

I've been pulling my hair out trying to achieve smooth scrolling in an
OpenGL-based app on Eclair. It seems that no matter what I do, I
cannot get more than 36 events per second (the rest is sent in history
data which is useless in my case). This happens on both the emulator
and the Motorola Milestone.

Is this a hardcoded limit or am I doing something wrong? I'm
implementing onTouchEvent on the activity and recording how many
events are received per second and then send that info through Log.v
to Eclipse. I also tried implementing onTouchEvent on the view instead
of the activity and the results are the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Federico