Hello,

I'm new to Android development, but so far enjoying porting an app I'd
previously built in JavaScript using the Google Data API (for
Finance). However, I can't seem to figure out how to authenticate the
Android user's Google account.

I've got code retrieving feeds from a user's Google Finance
portfolios, but I had to use setUserCredentials(username,password).
What I'd like to do is avoid asking the user for their username/
password since the Android device already has access to their Google
account.

I believe I should be able to do this with setUserToken(String), but I
can't figure out how to get the appropriate token from Android. I've
tried AccountManager.get(context).blockingGetAuthToken() but that's
either not the correct call or I'm passing it the wrong arguments.

Manifest file requests the following permissions: android.permission.
{USE_CREDENTIALS|GET_ACCOUNTS}

Has anyone gotten gdata working with the user's existing Google
credentials on the phone?

Thanks in advance, Lenny