Hi folks,

I am working with an hardware that have just five buttons. But I have just
one button available to the following functions: home, back, search,
soft-back(menu). The hardware is for automotive use, so that is because he
doesn't have the common buttons of a cell phone.
So I am thinking about create a second virtual keyboard that is called by
this available button, to show these buttons that are missing on hardware.
I want to know if it is possible to do. If it is, what type of code should I
follow to create this extra virtual keyboard? I think a good start is to
look at the code of the current virtual keyboard.

Any suggest will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rogerio