fabulous. always thought that was a bad situation in 1.5.

thanks

@Override can be used on interface methods in Java 1.6 but not in 1.5.
Just set your environment to use Java 1.6.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Mark Wyszomierski <mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Hi,

 I'm using eclipse 3.4/3.5 to compile a project. On my machine I get
 compile errors related to the @Override tag when used with interfaces:

    Button btn = new Button();
    btn.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {
        @Override // Compile error
        public void onClick(View v) {
        }
    );

 The @Override tag gives a "must override a superclass method" (which
 is ok by me), but how does this compile on other machines? I find
 myself having to always remove these override tags when compiling
 others' projects,

 Thanks

Romain Guy
Android framework engineer
romain...@android.com

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on

jason.vp.engineering.particle